Portable diesel-led light towers benefit Atlas Copco LED light towers for a wide range of applications. Enjoy bright, even light over its long life and lower running costs thanks to its fuel-efficient and heavy-duty LED bulbs. Experience the ease with which they are brought to the job site: easy to transport, easy to maintain, easy to handle, while providing the best light. Contact us to determine how your application can benefit from Atlas Copco portable LED light towers.
Lighting Towers With LED Technology
Atlas Copco has put its stamp of innovation on LED technology. The lenses on our LED light towers have exceptional optics designed specifically for construction and mining applications. This innovative, fully directional LED lens design maximizes the light coverage and reduces ‘waste lighting.’ A sole HiLight tower can cover an area of up to 5,000m2 with an average intensity of 20 lux, ensuring a brighter, safer, and more productive workplace.
Portable Diesel LED Lighting Tower
- 4 x 320W High Efficiency LED Lights
- It will help you save fuel and protect the environment. This Generac brand diesel LED light tower is compact and ecological.
- It is design considering its relatively small dimensions, high reliability, and quality of manufacturing materials.
- Lowering the tower is an essential factor during handling and transportation. In addition, our LED light tower can be install and used by a single operator.
- The characteristics are reflected in the model’s technical sheet, and the exact measurements vary from one unit to another. If this specific model is unavailable, one with similar characteristics will be supplied. Consult the particular features of the available machines.
Lighting With LED Bulbs
- there is something for everyone in the aftermarket. We can find xenon kits, LED car lamps, or better halogen bulbs than our cars can carry as standard.
- Since the LED is in vogue and most of the questions have to do with the new replacement LED bulbs, we are going to see if it really interests us and if we can install them in our vehicle.
- Many drivers today who want to improve their vehicle’s aesthetics or its lighting finally opt for LED car bulbs.
The main reason manufacturers install LED systems is their durability, aesthetics, and of course, the safety they offer. Furthermore, it is a system that allows us to create light signatures more easily. In addition, the temperature emitted by the LED is minimal. The headlight’s space is much smaller than that of a conventional headlight.
In the case of a filament bulb, tapping the brake pedal on our vehicle closes an electrical switch that sends an electrical current through the brake lights. The tungsten filaments heat up, and the brake lights come on about a tenth of a second later. In the case of the LED
It should be note that the installation of LEDs for cars that can sold in aftermarket stores is not entirely legal. It is not that the product is illegal or immoral, but that its use does not have the approval of law unless the light diode system comes from the factory (something similar to what we can find with xenon kits )
Review Portable Diesel LED.